Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Post-Demo Feedback Poll/Survey

 Hey folks. Just have a Google Form and a Straw Poll here for those of you who have played the demo! Each one will take thirty or so seconds to complete, so I'm not asking for much of your time. I put these together to get a quick overview on how people feel about the direction of the game and who they would potentially like to see cross over from Blackmoon Prophecy (without their Final Fantasy baggage attached).

Penumbra Crystallis Demo Feedback Form
Rate various aspects of the demo! Don't worry, just takes a minute!
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdOCKmz6Ikj6hdWeiWI4emtveZDcuAyj_wkfnkmBFsBY5_2Sw/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0

Straw Poll: Which Blackmoon Prophecy I/II character would you most like to see appear in some form in Penumbra Crystallis? (excluding characters who I've stated are going to appear)

A selection of various characters from Blackmoon Prophecy I and Blackmoon Prophecy II who may/may not appear in Penumbra Crystallis. A select few of these characters WILL appear, but they're there for the sake of gauging interest so I'm not saying who those few are. Notable characters missing are Emperor Belmont, General Deckar, and General Eva. These three will all be in Penumbra Crystallis.
https://www.strawpoll.me/45449369


No comments:

Post a Comment