Wednesday, August 4, 2021

Design Consultant/Correspondent

 Hey folks,

I'm interested in having someone around privy to all of the secret goings-on of Penumbra Crystallis who would be willing to advise, pitch ideas, and bounce aspects of game design off of. This would be a person who would ideally be:

1. Good at coming up with environmental challenges and puzzle ideas.

2. Interested in giving feedback on intended dungeon designs, story beats, and so forth.

3. Offering ideas to improve general areas of the game, or pitch ideas for new areas, features, etc.

4. Providing miscellaneous technical advice.

These points are not necessarily everything I'm looking for, and it's totally fine if you don't fit one or two of them. I'm also interested in knowing what you might be able to bring to the table. Ideally, all you REALLY need is to have a love for RPGs and a willingness to help!

Note: I'm not looking for someone to help co-create the game my working directly on it. This would be more of a consultancy role. You'd be someone for me to bounce all of my ideas and plans off of while also offering ideas of your own to assist me in making Penumbra Crystallis even better. I am also willing to take on multiple people for this role, all of whom would be able to view and speak in the game's private #development and #testing-lounge channels on Discord.

You can reach out to me if you're interested on my Retroist RPG Makers Discord server, which is also primary location where I discuss Penumbra Crystallis and share updates with folks on the server.

Retroist RPG Makers Discord Server: https://discord.gg/BAA9NUw9

You can ping me in any public channel to get my attention or send me a direct message at UPRC#1985.

No comments:

Post a Comment